Nicole and Jenny talk about their lace past and present and drool over lace online.
- hurrah for Nicole's thesis!
- The Shetland Triangles on flickr
- Artfibers Ming
- Variation on a Frill
- Manos Cotton Stria review on Knitters Review
- knitting lace on big yarn versus fingering weight
- Flower Basket Shawl
- Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud
- Does knitting English style make a difference in lace?
- Jenny's stalled stole
- Nicole's Tulips
- Skaters Top by Veronik Avery
- Count your stitches- it's easy to add or drop stitches accidentally
- lifelines- remember the row number you put the line in!
- stitch markers
- triangle or rectangle?
- Candleflame shawl
- A gorgeous example of the Paisley lace shawl from IK Spring 2005
- Kelp's Madli's Shawl from IK Summer 04
- Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle
Lace online to browse and daydream about...
- Knit the knits
- Monoidal Transformations
- The Purloined Letter
- The Forest Path Stole
- Wendy Knits' great lace list
- Elann's free patterns
- Salina Shawl
- sockpr0n's Hanami
- Splityarn's Hanami
Sockburning is still going on! Upload your project to the Stash and Burn group on Flickr tagged 'Sockburning' and win awesome prizes- books, handspun sock yarn and more!
Dig Me Out: Sleater Kinney
I looked all over town: Magnetic Fields
Taireva: Cosmas Magaya