Nicole and Jenny continue their Stitches West adventure, interviewing Laura of Bella Knitting and Lisa Souza, mourning lost interviews, and confessing yarn aquisition totals.
Episode 6: Off the wagon (43:35)
Interview with Laura Cunitz of Bella Knitting
Bella Knitting proposes a new way of stash management.
- Their blog
- Their support center
- Cable Knit Purse
- Viking Hats (not available yet online -- see pic above!)
- Log Cabin Blanket (not available yet online)
- Karabella Boise
We retreat to the car to catch our breath and refuel before the afternoon.
Interview with Lisa Souza
We talk to Lisa Souza about her background, her inspiration, and how much free time she has to knit
- Olive Tones
- Read more about Lisa's background
- Wild Things (in Sock!)
- Mars Quake (in BFL)
- Violet's Pink Ribbon
After we indulged in Lisa Souza's yarns and some Koigu.
- We didn't mention the beautiful top that Jennifer was wearing, but you should check it out. It's the Goddess top.
- Watch for a Socks that Rock surprise at the end of March!
- Two skeins of Shelridge Farms lavender soft touch ultra
- Two skeins of Shelridge Farms heathered green
- Heavy weight sock yarn Midsummer's Night
- Merino Tencel in Bleeding Hearts
- Koigu in a variegated green
- Lisa Souza Handspun Angora Lurex in Golds
- Lisa Souza Handspun Merino Silk in Turquoise
- Alpaca/Silk DK weight in Peanut
- Bella Knitting Brunhilda hat kit
- 5 skeins of Shelridge Farms W4 in Autumn Orange
- 2 skeins of Blue Face Leicester in Mars Quake
- 2 skeins of Hardtwist in Olive Tones
- 3 skeins of Koigu in gold, purple, burnt orange
- 2 skeins of Riata in browns and teal
- 3 skeins of STR in Jailhouse Rock, Lagoon, and Tide Pool.
Eunny Jang's Deep V Argyle Vest
The reader with the excellent idea for the yarn box was Rachel Pendleton from Alameda, California. Thanks, Rachel! (This just in! Rachel posted about this on her blog, check it out!)