Jenny and Nicole talk about UFOs, the quest for the giant pompom, the brilliant Nona Swatches and the Walker Treasury Project, and Knitpicks Panache.
Episode 03: UFOs attack! (33:35)
In which we talk about the hidden stash within the stash... UFOs (you know you have 'em!).
- Nicole's UFO list
- Nicole's Basketweave scarf
- Our friend Emily
- Stefanie Japel!
- Simply Marilyn
- Fitted Aran Jacket
- Socks That Rock
- Thuja for Nic's Dad
- Yoga Wrap from Vogue Knitting
- Knitpicks Decadence
Shake your pompoms!
Pompoms around the world. A trend? We talk about pompom makers and try to figure out how to make a giant pompom.
- Pompoms in Italy
- Clover pompom maker
- Boye pompom maker
- Susan Bates giant pompom makers
- Pompom tree- I think I was dreaming that I found it on the WEBS site, because I can't find it there anymore! Anyway, here is what it looks like...
- A pompom tutorial for superior pompoms
- Ill-fated bears hat WITH POMPOM
- Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
- Leigh Radford's pompom boa
In the Blogosphere
We review Nona's offshoot blog, Nona Swatches, and discuss how the new Walker Treasury Project is a brilliant idea.
Do you have Panache? We review this kitchen sink of luxury fibers.